Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Group Photos: Arkham Asylum

The Arkham Four! Back for another great song: Insanity Now!

So I've decided to do a "Group Photo" post. I will be putting certain characters together in certain scenes and/or groups based on either their set, appearances, or whatever floats my batboat! Expect more in the future.

This group photo will be of the Arkham Asylum boxed set. This set marks my very first foray into buying the Arkham series of figures. It was a turning point and my first real start at collecting figures. Despite their lack of joints, they are a first, and therefore always have some place in my collection, no matter how many times they fall due to poor balance and flexibility (read: a lot!)


Side profile. As a group, they'd probably be into the Death Metal scene. 

Twice the injection, twice the fun! I always wondered how crazy it would be if Batman actually became a Titanized or Venomized version of himself. It would be pretty terrifying. 

There's the the lock

Swear to me! 

Dramatic theatre time at the Asylum. 

Thank you, thank you, you've all been a great audience! 




No comments:

Post a Comment